Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
LE FORUM VA BIENTOT FERMER SES PORTES (cf annonces).
✖ paroles de chanson
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ϟ REDECOUVREZ L.A. Index du Forum ->
LA BASE DU FORUM.
-> les archives -> saison sept -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Invité
Rachel Gattina

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 10:07 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

Baby baby, When we first met I never felt something so strong, you were like my lover and my best friend. All wrapped in one with a ribbon on it and all of a sudden you went and left. I didn't know how to follow it's like a shock that spun me around and now my heart's dead. I feel so empty and hollow and I'll never give myself to another the way I give it to you. You don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you ? It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back and you're the one to blame and now I feel like... oh ! You're the reason why I'm thinking I don't wanna smoke on these cigarettes no more. I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking should've never let you enter my door. Next time you wanna go on and leave, I should just let you go on and do it (do it) 'cause now I'm using like I bleed. It's like I checked into rehab, and baby, you're my disease.. It's like I checked into rehab and baby, you're my disease. I gotta check into rehab 'cause baby you're my disease... I gotta check into rehab, 'cause baby you're my disease 

Rehab. Rihanna&Justin 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 10:07 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Invité
Nathan Scott

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 12:50 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

Please let me take you
Out of the darkness and into the light
'cause I have faith in you
you're gonna make it through another night
stop thinking about the easy way out
there's no need to go and blow the candle out
because you're not done
you're far too young and the best is yet to come

Everybody's hit the bottom
and everybody's been forgotten
and everybody's tired of being alone
everybody's been abandoned
and left a little empty handed
so if you're out there barely hangin'on
Nickelback - Lullaby

Invité
Brianna Williams

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 13:12 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

« When you look at me and we're skin to skin I want you so please come in. You can take my heart for a walk on a beach. You can take my heart for a little trip. You can take my heart very close to your heart. You can take my heart forever if you like. I don't care, I don't care if i'm again carried away if you swear, if you swear to give me your heart in return. If I take your heart I'll cherish it every day. If I take your heart I'll heal these old wounds. If I take your heart it's to make it happy. If I take your heart it's forever close to mine. Not every heart belongs to any other but you and I are meant to be. »
Soko, take my heart.

Invité
Rachel Gattina

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 13:15 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

We're so, so close, we're staring at it we're staring at it.. We're staring at it, please don't go, we'll get it back. Just let it pass, we can make it happen. I don't where you're at, but when you see an exit, you'll be headed at it. I won't go, I'm staring at it, I'm staring at the only love I know. I can't believe this oh no, you're actually leavin. I think that somewhere I'm bleeding it's so close, so close, we are. 

Staring At It by Safetysuit 

Invité
Lydia Martin

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 13:24 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

When i was just a little girl my mama used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story. It always was about a princess in distress, and how a guy would save her and end up with a glory. I lie in bed and think about the person that i want to be. Then one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me. I don't wanna be like Cinderella, sitting in a dark old dusty cellar, waiting for somebody to come and set me free. I don't wanna be like Snow White waiting, for a handsome prince to come and save me. On a horse in white unless we're riding side by side. Don't wanna depend on no one else. I'd rather rescue myself.

Luka Grimm

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 00:00 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance. I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down. Would you let me lead, you can step on my feet. Give it a try, it'll be alright.
    The room's hush, hush, and now's our moment. Take it in feel it all and hold it. Eyes on you, eyes on me. We're doing this right.
    Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love. Spotlight shinning, it's all about us. It's oh, oh, oh, oh, all about uh, uh, uh, uh, us. And every heart in the room will melt, this is a feeling I've never felt but, it's oh, oh, all about us.

J'étais fort minable.

Invité
Lydia Martin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 09:53 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

On se connaît depuis l'époque du bac à sable et rien ne pouvait nous séparer. Notre amitié était devenue incassable et encore maintenant c'est pareil. Mais je me suis aperçu que mes sentiments changeaient et qu'ils devenaient de plus en plus forts. J'ai attendu et je ne te l'ai jamais avoué et cela m'a demandé beaucoup d'efforts. Cependant à présent mes regrets sont grandissants car pour ne pas gâcher notre belle amitié j'ai préféré me taire et cela à jamais. J'ai mal de te voir dans ses bras, et faire comme si de rien était quand tu es près de moi. J'ai mal quand j't'imagine là-bas, je dois taire mon amour mais ai-je vraiment le choix?

Invité
Rachel Gattina

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 11:02 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

"Je suis dingue, dingue dingue d'elle..C'est la plus belle des go elle est dans ma tête, quand je la vois mon coeur s'arrête. Je suis dingue dingue dingue d'elle, c'est la plus belle des go elle est dans ma tête, jour et nuit je ne pense qu'à elle." 

Invité
Cher Lloyd

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 11:22 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

Ashley Tisdale >>Love me for me

I’m not the girl that you see in the magazine
Perfect face and perfect body
Never be anyone but the one I am, one I am
I can’t bend to your expectations
Live to fulfill any fantasy
If what I am is what you need

Luka Grimm

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 13:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember the people we used to be. It's even harder to picture that you're not here next to me. You say it's too late to make it But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted all of our bridges burned down. [...] If happy ever after did exist I would still be holding you like this. All these fairytales are full of shit. One more fucking love song I'll be sick.

J'étais fort minable.

Invité
Luke Samuel

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 14:23 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

« I just want you close where you can stay forever. You can be sure, that it will only get better. You and me together, through the days and nights. I dont worry cause everythings gonna be alright. People keep talking, they can say what they like but all I know is everything's gonna be alright. »

Invité
Lydia Martin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 15:49 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

Lorenzo Davis a écrit:
    Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember the people we used to be. It's even harder to picture that you're not here next to me. You say it's too late to make it But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted all of our bridges burned down. [...] If happy ever after did exist I would still be holding you like this. All these fairytales are full of shit. One more fucking love song I'll be sick.

Invité
Rachel Gattina

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 22:59 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

Dis lui que j'ai une autre meuf, dis lui qu'elle c'est du passé, même si c'est du bluff. Dis lui que sans elle j'ai avancé. Dis lui que j'suis pas triste qu'il y a aucunes cicatrices, que j'irai pas en psychiatrie, que j'la dédicace pas dans mes disques. Dis lui j'lui en veux pas et que je l'ai oublié, que j'ai tourné la page et son parfum sur l'oreiller, dis lui tout ce que tu veux du moment qu'elle te crois. Dis lui que j'ai une nouvelle femme et que bientôt nous serons trois, dis lui dis lui qu'elle est bien loin, dis lui dis lui qu'elle est plus rien que j'ai continué mon chemin, dis lui dis lui que je vais bien. Dis lui que j'ai pas de chagrin que l'amour m'a épargné, dis lui que tu m'as vu hier et que j'étais bien accompagné. Dis lui qu'elle ne peut pas nier, que mon cœur en panne est dépanné. Dis lui que c'était ma rose et qu'aujourd'hui elle est fanée, dis lui que je suis fait pour être seul et que 6 mois c'est un record.. Dis lui n'importe quoi mais lui dis pas que je l'aime encore. Je lui dirai mais si seulement tu savais combien elle t'aime encore au fond de ses yeux je peux encore lire ce nom que l'amour emporte. Je lui dirai tout ce que tu veux, mais saches que tu pourrais la perdre.. Ne fais pas le con elle est faite pour toi, Dis lui la vérité 

Invité
Logan Hopkins

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 19:18 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

« With everything happening today, you don’t know whether you’re coming or going, but, you think that you’re on your way life lined up on the mirror don’t blow it, look at me when I’m talkin to you. You looking at me but i’m lookin through you. I see the blood in your eyes. I see the love in disguise. I see the pain hidden in your pride. I see you’re not satisfied. And I don’t see nobody else, i see myself I’m looking at the .. Mirror on the wall, here we are again, through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend. You told me that they can understand the man i am.. So why are we here talkin’ to each other again. » ✖ Mirror.

Invité
Lydia Martin

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 14:59 (2012)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson Répondre en citant

you be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground, ill be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds. ♥

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: ✖ paroles de chanson

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ϟ REDECOUVREZ L.A. Index du Forum ->
LA BASE DU FORUM.
-> les archives -> saison sept -> Jeux
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation